Every other year, the Comox Valley Farmers Institute hosts an equipment auction on a Saturday in April – we like to lay claim to that it is “The Largest Farm Equipment Auction” on Vancouver Island!
Due to COVID-19, the scheduled 2020 auction was cancelled. It is our intention to hold the auction in the spring of 2021.
- Item drop off is usually open all day Friday and continues into Saturday morning;
- All equipment and farm related items are welcome – big and small;
- Reserve prices may be placed on items valued at $250 or greater;
- 5% fee to a max. of $125 will be charged on reserved items that do not sell;
- We reserve the right to refuse items deemed unsaleable;
- 4-H CV Calf Club Concession hosts